Training Topics & Information
MasterClass 2018.3 Engine Cooling & Climate Control - Australia
Moving into the summer months workshops always see a rise in cooling and climate control faults in vehicles. Combined with changes in how these systems operate, A/C and Thermal Management is a key function in all vehicle which can be difficult to diagnose.
Our final 2018 Masterclass will cover both Cooling Systems including Overheating Diagnostics with Scan tools and Climate control systems which focuses on optimal system pressures and changes between R134A & R1234YF
Topics included in Masterclass 2018. - Engine Cooling & Climate Control
- The Evolution of Thermal Management Systems
- Correct Coolant Applications – Coloured to confuse
- Overheating Diagnostics with Scan tool, thermocouples & thermal imaging
Climate Control Systems
- Refrigerant Charging – The right pressure for optimal cooling
- Variable Displacement Compressors – Diagnostics & Design
- R134A / R1234YF Changes & CO2 A/C systems
Autopedia and Encyclopedia Members = $109 each (inc GST) + 4th member free!
Standard Ticket = $129 each (inc GST)
Masterclass 2018.3NZ - Scan Tool Essentials (Presented by TAT) - New Zealand
Presented by TAT the final Masterclass for 2018 in New Zealand will be covering Scan tool Essentials. As the most powerful tool in a modern workshop, Scan tools can aid diagnostics of many vehicle systems, resulting in faster and more efficient fault finding.
Topics included in Masterclass 2018.3 - Scan Tool Essentials
Training Topics Include:
- Scan Tool use including introducing your customers to ECU Health Check
- How to identify classic menu indicators
- How to record Fault Codes and when to clear
- How to decipher and use multiple Fault Codes
- Reading Fuel Trims and why this has been an under-valued indicator
- Other real world situations and usages for your Scan tool
- How to create a thinking process
Ticket price = $169 each (Ex GST)
Please visit the Ticket Reservation Page to book a seat at one of our specialty training nights. You can also contact your Repco Account Manager or Auto-Tech on 1300 300 352 (AUS) or 027 705 0921 (NZ).
Attendees will receive a technical training manual, a certificate of attendance, and a light supper. Training sessions start at 6.30pm and run for approximately 3 hours.
Unfortunately due to the size and location restrictions of training our venues, Auto-Tech is unable to accommodate special dietary requirements. Attendees with special dietary requirements are welcome to bring their own snacks to clinic training sessions if they wish.