Training Topics & Information
MasterClass 2017.1 Diagnosing CAN - VVT - EGR & More
With increasing safety & emissions requirements, many workshops struggle to deal with servicing, diagnosing & repairing everyday vehicles.
In Masterclass 2017.1, we will discuss diagnostic strategies for systems used in late model vehicles, helping to keep you skilled up not stressed out!
Topics included in Masterclass 2017.1 - Diagnosing CAN -VVT - EGR & More
- CAN Bus – How it works, an introduction to diagnosis
- VVT – Understanding & diagnostics
- Suspension – Advanced diagnostics
- Evaporative Emissions systems
- EGR – Diesel & petrol systems diagnosis
- Advanced Safety Systems, the future is here
Autopedia and Encyclopedia Members = $109 each (inc GST) + 4th member free!
Standard Ticket = $129 each (inc GST)
MasterClass 2016.1 - New Zealand
The greater the range of diagnostic tests that you have up your sleeve, the more powerful you are as a technician. Knowing when to implement the correct procedure, given a set of vehicle symptoms, is both time saving and cost effective.
Masterclass 2016.1 builds on your diagnostic capability; showing you when, where and how to implement the right diagnostic procedure.
Topics included in Masterclass 2016.1:
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series - Systems and Service Tips
- No Start, No Code Diagnostics - Where to Start
- Camshaft/Crankshaft Correlation - Diagnostics
- 4WD and AWD System Advances
- Dual and Saddle Fuel Tank Supply Systems
- Idle Stop/Start System Overview
Standard Ticket = $139 each (Ex GST)
Please visit the Ticket Reservation Page to book a seat at one of our specialty training nights. You can also contact your Repco Account Manager or Auto-Tech on 1300 300 352 (AUS) or +612 8788 4843 (NZ).
Attendees will receive a technical training manual, a certificate of attendance, and a light supper. Training sessions start at 6.30pm and run for approximately 3 hours.
Unfortunately due to the size and location restrictions of training our venues, Auto-Tech is unable to accommodate special dietary requirements. Attendees with special dietary requirements are welcome to bring their own snacks to clinic training sessions if they wish.