Training Topics & Information
MasterClass 2018.1 Petrol & Diesel Engine Management - Australia
Engine management technology including the equipment used to monitor & diagnose connected systems continues to evolve rapidly in the modern vehicle.
Our first 2018 Masterclass will cover current Diesel & Petrol engine management systems. In this course you will get the most out of Scan tools and Oscilloscopes as we use current clamps to test Injectors, Trim data to diagnose fuel & air flow faults as well as expand understandings of CAN Bus technologies.
Topics included in Masterclass 2018.1 - Petrol & Diesel Engine Management
- Injector Testing made easy with Current Clamps
- MAF Diagnosis - The beginning of Combustion Management
- Air Intake control systems
- CAN Bus Part 2
- Diagnostics with Fuel Trims - The end of Combustion Management
- Alternative Combustion Cycle Engines - Reinventing the Cycle
Autopedia and Encyclopedia Members = $109 each (inc GST) + 4th member free!
Standard Ticket = $129 each (inc GST)
MasterClass 2018.1 Subaru - New Zealand
With more than 3,000 new Subaru's first registered in New Zealand in 2017, it's more important than ever to be aware of the new technologies used in this Japanese manufacturer.
Topics included in Masterclass NZ 2018.1 - Subaru
- Diesel & Petrol Engine Configurations
- Subaru Timing Chain Systems
- CVT, Auto & Manual Transmissions
- Driveline design & Technology
- Eyesight Driver Assist System
- Subaru BRZ review (Toyota 86)
Standard Ticket = $139 each (Ex GST)
Please visit the Ticket Reservation Page to book a seat at one of our specialty training nights. You can also contact your Repco Account Manager or Auto-Tech on 1300 300 352 (AUS) or 027 705 0921 (NZ).
Attendees will receive a technical training manual, a certificate of attendance, and a light supper. Training sessions start at 6.30pm and run for approximately 3 hours.
Unfortunately due to the size and location restrictions of training our venues, Auto-Tech is unable to accommodate special dietary requirements. Attendees with special dietary requirements are welcome to bring their own snacks to clinic training sessions if they wish.